Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Testimonials

Hi Folks,

Everyone want to know when hiring a professional massage therapist for their horses if that person is good at what they do. If you've ever had a massage yourself by more than one therapist you know that not all therapists are created equal. I must have had 15 massages before I found the right one for me and horses are the same. Some horses will respond differently to each therapist.

I thought I'd take a minute to post a testimonial from a client of mine. I work on her two horses Alejandro and Enchantress.


"Laura Hering recently massaged two of my horses.  She is a competent and skilled professional, and is very  attuned to the needs of the individual horse. In addition, she clearly explained what she was doing and why and taught me simple techniques that I could apply between massages that would be of benefit to my horses.  Both my horses are very different in body type and temperament. She was very perceptive and adjusted her approach and technique to each one.  She was particularly patient with my rambunctious gelding. She read him well and was able to work with him, rather than against him. The next day I rode him in a dressage class and the instructor commented on how much better he moved. Laura also managed my very sensitive and anxious mare with much tact and awareness. The mare was much calmer after her massage.  I highly recommend Laura Hering as an Equine Massage Therapist." - Shelley Chavoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment